Annie comes to Precision Legal with a wide range of legal experience.
Annie practices predominantly in the areas of family and criminal law and also has experience in a wide variety of litigation, including disciplinary matters.
Annie previously practised in a specialist criminal & family law practice, appearing as counsel in court on a regular basis on a range of matters such as sensitive child custody matters, complex property settlements and divorce.
Annie’s legal background also involves working at a prestigious small legal practice in all areas of litigation, and most recently a boutique industrial relations firm.
Annie has considerable experience in taking a cautious and no nonsense approach when it comes to her client’s legal matters.
Annie’s advice is tailored and sensitive to her client’s circumstances.
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (GDLP)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) — University of Adelaide
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) — University of Adelaide
- Family Law Council of Australia
- Law Society of South Australia