Accredited AFL player agent
Ash has substantial experience in a range of different fields including criminal law, traffic law, administrative law, wills & estates, and estate litigation. He has worked with senior barristers both in Adelaide and interstate and has experience conducting trials and appeals as both solicitor and counsel.
Ash’s experience includes a large range of disciplinary matters, ranging from minor traffic offences to the most serious criminal offences, including murder. He can also provide assistance in circumstances where no charges have been laid (such as where there are preliminary hearings, interviews, and investigations) where advice is often required in relation to concomitant matters, involving regulatory bodies that are not Courts.
Ash has vast experience with wills, estates and estate litigation. He frequently provides estate planning advice to high net worth individuals, who often have complicated company structures requiring strategic advice and is a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), which is a global professional association for practitioners who specialise in family inheritance and succession planning.
Ash is heavily involved with a number of sporting organisations on many different levels, including elite sport at a national level. He is experienced in dealing with a range of sporting tribunals, both as an advocate and tribunal member.
In addition to his professional experience, Ash has provided substantial support to various charities and community organisations, including assisting the Childhood Cancer Association Incorporated Bequest program, assisting other charities on ‘Wills Day’ and providing assistance as a mentor and supervisor to final year law students through the Flinders University Transactional Legal Practice Mentoring Scheme. Previously, he has worked with various community legal centres and has been a Judge at various University mooting and advocacy courses.
· Accredited AFL player agent
· Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (GDLP)
· Bachelor of Laws (LLB) — University of Adelaide
· Bachelor of Health Sciences (B.HSc) — University of Adelaide
· NBL Tribunal (Single Member Tribunal and Full Member Tribunal)
· Adelaide Footy League Tribunal
· Board of Directors — Woodville West Torrens Football Club
· Adelaide Crows Tribunal Consultation Panel
· Legal Services Commission Complex Criminal Law Panel (Solicitor & Counsel)
· The Australian and New Zealand Sports Law Association
· Law Society of South Australia
· Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)- Full Member