Chris practises primarily in the areas of corporate and commercial law.
Chris commenced practise in residential and commercial mortgage lending, possession of land proceedings and debt recovery. He has an extensive knowledge of conveyancing and property law principles.
Chris has expanded his practise to include more complex transactions including business sales and purchases, and the sale and purchase of shares of corporate entities. Accordingly, he has extensive experience in drafting complex trusts, contracts, deeds, and agreements.
Drawing on his broad range of corporate and commercial experience, Chris utilises a holistic approach to structuring corporations and providing advice. He works with a wide array of clients, ranging from individuals and small companies, to publicly listed companies. He regularly appears in the Supreme Court as counsel on complicated applications.
Prior to practising law Chris was involved in a family business at management level and draws on that experience to provide commercial advice and develop strategies to meet client needs.
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (GDLP)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) — University of Adelaide
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Comm) — University of Adelaide
- Law Society of South Australia
- Board member of the South Australian Branch of the Hellenic Australian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (HACCI)