A conveyance is the transfer of legal title of property from one person to another.
Precision Legal offers a range of conveyancing services, from the sale and purchase of commercial or residential land to the sale and purchase of a business or shares in a company. Whilst Precision Legal are able to conduct the conveyance for you we are also able to provide varying levels of Property Law advice.
If you are looking for affordable conveyancing, but premium service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Whilst a conveyance is often seen as a simple process there are often other important considerations that are overlooked such as:
- Do I understand exactly what I am getting?
- Has consideration been given to whether all legislative requirements have been adhered to? (such as pool fencing requirements? Council requirements?)
- Have I purchased a property in the correct entity?
- Have I considered taxation, duties and other relevant considerations?
- Have I received all of the requisite financial & other advice I require?
- Are there any encumbrances that need to be dealt with specifically?
- Are there any Leases or Residential Tenancies that need to be dealt with?
- Have the requisite arrangements been made with the banks to ensure settlement will take place on time?
Whoever you are, wherever the deal is taking place, Precision Legal are able to give you practical expert advice tailored to meet your circumstances.